Request for Proposal Nepean Minor Hockey Association (NMHA) Photographer
The purpose of the Photographer Request For Proposal is to seek a qualified photography firm to
provide photography (photo packages) to NMHA minor hockey participants.
The photographer selected to provide photo services will be responsible for team and individual photos
for all NMHA minor hockey programs. Optional photography service of one (1) event game activity per
team. This may include action shots, practice or a tournament game. Booking of this optional service will
take place between the photographer and team. All NHMA players are mandated to wear helmets on
One season agreement with the option to extend up to two additional seasons.
- U7 – U21 1850 players
- Schedule all team photos and provide adequate staff to ensure timely and efficient photo sessions
without delay to game schedules.
- Collect and account all money paid for photo packages while offering a variety of payment methods.
- Photo packages will be delivered directly to the NMHA office within three weeks after each photo
- Provide a variety of packages including affordable options.
- Provide all participants with clear, properly formatted, professional quality color prints.
- Resolve any problems associated with photo sessions or with the delivered products.
- Provide NMHA with Digital copies of each minor hockey team photo delivered to NMHA within three
weeks after each photo session for marketing use only.
- Provide NMHA with a commission proposed by the vendor. Funds will go directly to new Canadian
- Provide proof of a clear police background check on all staff in contact with any youth through this
- Provide proof of insurance if on-ice action shots are included in your proposal.
- Provide schedules to Photographers for day(s) of photo sessions.
- Deliver photo information to the coaches prior to team photo sessions.
- Assist, when possible, in resolving incorrect delivery information if a photo package is returned to the
PROPOSAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
Submittal deadline: 5PM EST September 29, 2023
Submit to the Attention of Director of Stakeholders at NHMA ([email protected])
Include one digital copy: NMHA Photography Proposal
Expected Award Date: Thursday October 5, 2023,
Submittals: Shall be submitted to the NMHA board, the email One (1) electronic copy in .pdf format is
required. Label “NHMA Photography Proposal”. Documents will be accepted until September 29, 2023.
Thank you for your interest and desire to collaborate with the NMHA.