Registration Requirements

Hockey registration in the NMHA is limited to players who reside within the boundaries of the Nepean Minor Hockey Association. Find out if you live in the Nepean area and will be playing with the NMHA.   

Players wishing to transfer into Nepean, while living elsewhere, will be required to obtain NMHA approval before completing the HEO Minor transfer process. Residency change and transfer process: HEO Minor website 

For U11, U9, and U7 Players, proof of completion of the Respect in Sport (Parent) course is required for all registrants. 

New Players 

All new players must create an account in the Hockey Canada online registration system.   

To create your new account: 

  1. Go to the NMHA’s Hockey Canada Registry (HCR) signup page. 
  2. Enter the information requested.  
  3. Once your new account has been created, you will be able to find your profile, along with profiles of others in your family, and then “link” the family members.   

For help with creating a new account, click here. 

Once registered with Hockey Canada, new players must present a completed registration form and waiver, as well as proof of age and proof of residence to the NMHA. 

Returning Players 

Returning Players must have paid in full all current and outstanding registration and team fees before their registration for the 2024-25 season will be accepted.