|U7 FALL 2020 SCHEDULE|
|DATE||LOCATION||START TIME||END TIME||TIME||DIVISION||BUBBLE||TEAM|
|57||Sun||29-11-20||WBA-Buick||7:00 AM||7:50 AM||50||U7||D||7|
|58||Sun||29-11-20||WBA-Buick||8:00 AM||8:50 AM||50||U7||D||8|
|59||Sun||29-11-20||WBA-Buick||9:00 AM||9:50 AM||50||U7||A||1|
|60||Sun||29-11-20||WBA-Buick||10:00 AM||10:50 AM||50||U7||A||2|
|61||Sun||29-11-20||WBA-Buick||11:00 AM||11:50 AM||50||U7||B||3|
|62||Sun||29-11-20||WBA-Buick||12:00 PM||12:50 PM||50||U7||B||4|
|63||Sun||29-11-20||WBA-Buick||1:00 PM||1:50 PM||50||U7||C||5|
|64||Sun||29-11-20||WBA-Buick||2:00 PM||2:50 PM||50||U7||C||6|
|65||Sun||06-12-20||WBA-Buick||7:00 AM||7:50 AM||50||U7||A||1|
|66||Sun||06-12-20||WBA-Buick||8:00 AM||8:50 AM||50||U7||A||2|
|67||Sun||06-12-20||WBA-Buick||9:00 AM||9:50 AM||50||U7||B||3|
|68||Sun||06-12-20||WBA-Buick||10:00 AM||10:50 AM||50||U7||B||4|
|69||Sun||06-12-20||WBA-Buick||11:00 AM||11:50 AM||50||U7||C||5|
|70||Sun||06-12-20||WBA-Buick||12:00 PM||12:50 PM||50||U7||C||6|
|71||Sun||06-12-20||WBA-Buick||1:00 PM||1:50 PM||50||U7||D||7|
|72||Sun||06-12-20||WBA-Buick||2:00 PM||2:50 PM||50||U7||D||8|
|73||Sun||13-12-20||WBA-Buick||7:00 AM||7:50 AM||50||U7||B||3|
|74||Sun||13-12-20||WBA-Buick||8:00 AM||8:50 AM||50||U7||B||4|
|75||Sun||13-12-20||WBA-Buick||9:00 AM||9:50 AM||50||U7||C||5|
|76||Sun||13-12-20||WBA-Buick||10:00 AM||10:50 AM||50||U7||C||6|
|77||Sun||13-12-20||WBA-Buick||11:00 AM||11:50 AM||50||U7||D||7|
|78||Sun||13-12-20||WBA-Buick||12:00 PM||12:50 PM||50||U7||D||8|
|79||Sun||13-12-20||WBA-Buick||1:00 PM||1:50 PM||50||U7||A||2|
|80||Sun||13-12-20||WBA-Buick||2:00 PM||2:50 PM||50||U7||A||1|
|81||Sun||20-12-20||WBA-Buick||7:00 AM||7:50 AM||50||U7||C||6|
|82||Sun||20-12-20||WBA-Buick||8:00 AM||8:50 AM||50||U7||C||5|
|83||Sun||20-12-20||WBA-Buick||9:00 AM||9:50 AM||50||U7||D||8|
|84||Sun||20-12-20||WBA-Buick||10:00 AM||10:50 AM||50||U7||D||7|
|85||Sun||20-12-20||WBA-Buick||11:00 AM||11:50 AM||50||U7||A||2|
|86||Sun||20-12-20||WBA-Buick||12:00 PM||12:50 PM||50||U7||A||1|
|87||Sun||20-12-20||WBA-Buick||1:00 PM||1:50 PM||50||U7||B||4|
|88||Sun||20-12-20||WBA-Buick||2:00 PM||2:50 PM||50||U7||B||3|
|89||Sun||27-12-20||WBA-Buick||7:00 AM||7:50 AM||50||U7||D||8|
|90||Sun||27-12-20||WBA-Buick||8:00 AM||8:50 AM||50||U7||D||7|
|91||Sun||27-12-20||WBA-Buick||9:00 AM||9:50 AM||50||U7||A||1|
|92||Sun||27-12-20||WBA-Buick||10:00 AM||10:50 AM||50||U7||A||2|
|93||Sun||27-12-20||WBA-Buick||11:00 AM||11:50 AM||50||U7||B||4|
|94||Sun||27-12-20||WBA-Buick||12:00 PM||12:50 PM||50||U7||B||3|
|95||Sun||27-12-20||WBA-Buick||1:00 PM||1:50 PM||50||U7||C||6|
|96||Sun||27-12-20||WBA-Buick||2:00 PM||2:50 PM||50||U7||C||5|
Legislative requirements under the implementation of Rowan’s Law by the Government of Ontario.
IT IS MANDATORY PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING IN THE 2019-2020 NMHA HOCKEY SEASON THAT ALL PLAYERS, COACHES AND ALL TEAM STAFF COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AS A PLAYER, COACH AND TEAM STAFF MEMBER:
1. Please read the information in the link below that pertains to the age of the player (you are, Coaching or helping with as Team Staff).
2. Once you have done that then fill out the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM and submit it electronically.
Children under 18 along with a parent/guardian must sign the acknowledgement form.
Who Can Play IP?
• Any child born on or before December 31, 2015 can register for the 2019/2020 hockey season. The IP division for 2019/2020 is for players born in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
• Never skated? No problem! Our program is designed to teach young players skating fundamentals including balance, stride, turning and stopping; all in a fun and supportive environment. Our instructors work with each player, and before you know it, they will be blazing a trail up and down the ice.
How are the Players Divided Among Teams?
• There can be up to 18 IP teams in any given season. Teams are split between “IP1” and “IP2” depending on player experience. Players new to hockey will generally fall into IP1 and players with a year or two of IP under their belt will generally play IP2. This allows the instructors to focus the drills and lessons appropriate to the skill set, and the players to grow and develop as a group. IP2 players will have an opportunity to try out goaltending equipment and receive some goalie-specific instruction.
• Each team will need a parent representative to act as the point of contact for that team and disseminate information from the NMHA to the team and vice-versa. The parent representative will need a valid police record check, as well as both the Respect in Sport Activity Leader and Gender Identity and Expression programs. Details on this will come out once the teams are established.
• One parent/guardian per household will need to have completed the Respect in Sport Parent program before their child is placed on a team. When does it start and how long is the season?
• There will be an OPTIONAL skate for first-time players in early September. Once available, the schedule will be posted to the NMHA website at www.Nepeanhockey.on.ca. Timeslots will be alphabetical. Completed registration and full hockey equipment is necessary for participation.
• The season will begin mid-to-late-September, and last approximately through the second weekend of April.
What is the Schedule?
• Approximately two hours per week as follows:
• To start, one practice per week on the weekend. The times and location will vary. Practices will be 50 minutes in duration.
• Close to the end of November, a mini-game will be added. These games are played cross-ice. These are usually played during a weeknight.
Questions? Email U7.Director.House@NepeanMinorHockey.ca
Check out the Video Section for more help (Click)
IP Fun Day - Feb 8th, 2019 Please fill out the registration form if you would like to enter.
Please insure your child is properly equipped. Below is a listing of the required equipment. To insure their safety, if your child does not have all the equipment listed below they will not be permitted on the ice.