The Schedule can be found at http://nepeanminorhockey.ca/nmha-competitive-tryouts
1. All players are expected to attend all tryout sessions.
2. Only the first ice times are published. After these sessions, players will be invited to additional sessions held through the week.
3. Each player will be assigned a scrimmage team. This information will be available at the Tryout Information Nights (August 18, 2019). It will also be sent by email prior to August 18, 2019.
4. The Tryout website links will be available at the tryout check in desk. After the first weekend of tryouts, any changes to this schedule will be posted on the tryout page on the http://nepeanminorhockey.ca/nmha-competitive-tryouts/.
5. Midget jerseys will be handed out at the hockey office on September 3,2019 (6‐8pm)
6. Please review the Competitive Tryout policy and Team Rules located at Competitive Policies
For any question please contact :
Arlene Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org
Novice Convenor- Steve Brush at Novice.Competitive@nepeanminorhockey.ca
Atom Convenor- Keith Ellard at Atom.Competitive@nepeanminorhockey.ca
Peewee Convenor- Kathi Moran at Peewee.Competitive@nepeanminorhockey.ca
Bantam Convenor-Nicole Kingsbury at Bantam.Competitive@nepeanminorhockey.ca
Midget Convenor- Claude Provost at Midget.Competitive@nepeanminorhockey.ca